Tuesday 21 November 2017

Razja, my wizard of the tundra

Needle-felting is something I really love. It's sculpting with wool. And wool is so nice to work with, pure, forgiving, soft. Don't always like the needles that much though... When you get into this hobby, you're bound to yell once in a while...
This wizard originated without me knowing what he would become. His image, looks and personality became clearer and clearer : powerful, vain, righteous, though slightly arrogant, constantly in a bit of a bad mood, but a good soul on the whole.
In his hands he holds a magic crystal, how about that?
He wears majestic bright colours (Oh yes, he is vain!), his clothes are warm, his cape is ornamental and lacy, with little pearls (I painstakingly sewed on). And let's not forget to mention the moustache...!
I do feel protected now!






1 comment: