Friday 26 January 2018

The herringbone neck warmer

For my dad, who is always cold, I knitted this neck warmer. It's the herringbone neck warmer by Craig Rosenfeld of Loop Knits. You can find the pattern here on Ravelry : https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/herringbone-neck-warmer
The wool is Manos del Uruguay Clasica. I bought this yarn in 2014 in the lovely Caféknit in Lavenham (Suffolk, UK). I think this shop no longer exists, at least I can't find anything recent on the internet about it. Such a shame. If I'm wrong, please let me know.
The buttons I used are made from coconut shell, so all natural materials!



2 comments:

  1. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future...
    buff neck gaiter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a nice comment, Thank you sooo much!! You cannot believe how nice it is when people appreciate my blog. It is my intention to post once a week about something I made. I hope you will keep enjoying it, I’ll do my best! Oh and please spread the word ;-) have a nice day!

      Delete