Tuesday 28 August 2018

Stephen West's Purl Ridge scarf

To me, the unconventional colourful appearance of the designer Stephen West is fascinating. I really wanted to knit one of his designs for my bestie, so I chose the Purl Ridge Scarf, a circular scarf that knits up quickly in the round. It is a simple pattern, and it's free. You can find it here on Ravelry. I enjoyed knitting this, just garter and stockinette, while watching some nice detective series! The yarn is Uncommon thread lush worsted (merino-nylon-cashmere goat), very soft and luxurious! It was chosen by the recepient (whose knit-worthiness is 10/10), in the fantastic yarn shop Loop in London. It's got one downside, though, because the knitted fabric pills quite easily. But it's soooo soft!




still on the needles:




No comments:

Post a Comment