Thursday 11 October 2018

Parisienne Chic

This was my very first lace pattern. It is quite easy but I struggled with it at the time, and I made mistakes, dropped stitches etc. Even in an easy lace pattern, mistakes show, but I found a solution. I sewed a nice bead on every mistake and added lots more on random spots. It turned out quite nice actually. Having struggled with this scarf, I still have a soft spot for this "Parisienne Chic".
The yarn I used is Rowan lace (80% baby alpaca and 20% merino), bought at local yarn shop Lana in Antwerp.
You can find this pattern in the booklet "Easy knitted scarves" on p.38.




5 comments:

  1. prachtig gelukt! wil ik ook wel eens proberen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations🤩

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is sooo true. And craftyroads are always interesting! Thanks for your supporting comment!! ��

      Delete