Sunday 17 February 2019

Cheery flower chain

This flower chain I crocheted some months ago for a friend who could use some cheering up.
It is based on a pattern I found in "Haken in kleur" ("Crochet with color") by Kazuko Ryokai.
The pattern (on p. 84) is called "lariat" or "bloemenketting". It was a fun project, although it meant weaving in really a lot of ends...
I used all kinds of yarn leftovers, mostly cotton, some wool.
It turned out quite nice I think, and in fact, at the time, it cheered me up as well.







3 comments:

  1. what a beauty!!! very special to put around a presentparcel too!! I 'm going to make one.. or two...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It turned out quiet nice and it is a perfect project to use your leftover yarn!

      Delete
  2. This is exciting, nevertheless it is vital for you to visit this specific url: livrare flori cluj

    ReplyDelete