Thursday 30 May 2019

How you could use this blog...

Hi everyone,
I would like to thank every one of you for following my blog. It is so heartwarming to feel people are interested and encouraging.
This week I would like to point out some small technical things. People have asked me how they can comment on a blogpost. Well, If you click on the title of a post, that post will open again, with underneath it a space in which you can write your comment. You can also contact me via the message space on the right side of the blog. I love comments and I always respond.
Also on the right-hand side of the blog is a list of labels. You can click on these labels and then you get all the posts I made on a specific subject. Might be nice if you are, for example, more into crochet than sewing.
And then there is the "older posts" button at the bottom of the page. By clicking on this one, you can scroll back to the previous posts, right back to October 2017, when this all started.
I hope this little blog gives you a bit of joy, perhaps some inspiration and a smile once in while. Because that is my intention. Crafting makes me a happier person, and I hope to spread the joy! Have a very nice week!!!

Some of the older posts : (if you click on the title, you will be directed to that blogpost.)







No comments:

Post a Comment