Friday 3 May 2019

Josephine's Twin leaf loop

This infinity scarf is a design by Alana Dakos, from Never Not Knitting. You can find the pattern in her book "Botanical Knits". Earlier I made the Life cycle scarf from her book "Botanical knits II". The yarn I used is Blue sky fibers Suri merino, very soft and fluffy.
The lace pattern wasn't that hard. I had to focus though. I don't have a clue how to correct mistakes in lace. Luckily I managed. This scarf really needs blocking before wearing, to present the pattern at its best.









                                                          It needs blocking before wearing

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and very special scarf, only the color makes me barf ;-)
    But I can imagine it in black or blue, or some bright color to chase away the autumn cold or winter darkness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Yes, colours are a matter of taste! I love oranges and reds, all warm colours actually... and the wool is very nice and soft!

      Delete