Wednesday 18 November 2020

Autumn branch

Autumn is the season that gives us what I think are the loveliest colours, so I wanted to celebrate this with some decoration.
This branch which I picked up at a significant moment in a significant place wanted some TLC. I wrapped some yarn around it, a leftover from my Touchstone Shawl. It is lovely Malabrigo Dos Tierras.
A very simple action, but it turns the branch into a beautiful object I think. It has become a memory stick 😊.
The leaves I once sewed from some thick woollen fabric and left them hanging on the branch as if emphasizing the season.
Actually though, I think I like the branch better without the leaves so I'll go looking for another use for them.








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. 여유증

    ReplyDelete