Friday 21 October 2022

Anne of Green Gables

Jo March, Lizzie Bennett, Anne Shirley,.... I like these fierce girls with their seeking souls.
Some time ago, I bought this very fun book "Literary yarns, crochet projects inspired by classic books", partly because there is an  Anne of Green Gables pattern in it. I just knew I had to crochet it. So here she is, my Anne with an "e", love her!
I am not so very good at amigurumi, not so very fond of it either because I find it a little hard on my hands and wrists. But, as always , happy with my new friend!

(There is also a Sherlock Holmes, who screams to come to life in crochet!)






2 comments:

  1. Daar heb ik vroeger zoo vaak naar gekeken! Heb alle boeken gelezen, zalig is dit, die rosse vlechten en dat hoedje...ze is het helemaal...zooo goed gedaan! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super schattig is dit meisje!

    ReplyDelete