Thursday 12 October 2017

In the beginning...there was a cowl...

A few years ago, I had some time on my hands and being in a bit of a gloomy mood, I thought it would be a good idea to start some kind of easy crafting project. I bought a ball of bulky yarn (Patons fab big colour acrylic) and knitted the cowl according to the pattern I got with the yarn.
I liked it! it was a fun, easy and fast project and I was superproud to wear a piece of clothing I made myself. And the whole process did wonders to my mood!
Since then, I became a bit more critical about the yarn I use (not so much in love with acrylic yarn anymore...) but I still love this first knitting project, for it was more or less the beginning of a lot more happiness!
that is why I chose this first project as my first blogpost.




No comments:

Post a Comment