Friday 26 April 2019

Warm, I'll keep your tea

From now on, Yoda keeps my tea warm. And perhaps even more important : he brings me a biscuit!
It is my own design, just made it up as I went along, so I took no notes. He is, as you can see, a bit oversized in width, but that is on purpose. The "rimples" create a kind of air-pockets that strengthen the effect of the mug cozy. The hood of Yoda's cape can (and does!) hold a lovely biscuit.
Yhe yarn I used is Jamieson & Smith 100 % Shetland wool. Their website (blog) is https://jamiesonandsmith.wordpress.com/ . I truly enjoy the rustic genuine feel of the wool and love working with it!





2 comments:

  1. what a beauty!!!!
    have a nice weekend,

    Hilde Peeters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilde!! You too enjoy your weekend!! Mieke - Miss Woolple

      Delete