Tuesday 9 November 2021

More of not stitching on fabric

I loved last week’s workshop so much that I went on stitching on all kinds of different things, like paper and orange peel and I also made some collages.


Here I used a chestnut leaf, after I made a print of the leaf on a piece of cloth. I sewed the leaf to the cloth and added some more stitching :




This is a fun collage of paper, stitching, paint, different leaves, dried physalis husks, a poppy seed pod and a piece of an old shirt. I’ll use the button holes to attatch the piece to a branch : that way I will be able to hang it on the wall.




I did some stitching on part of an envelope:




And here is the most fun one, stitching on dried orange peel : “We all have lots of crazy layers”! Well, don’t we? (Hanging from a thread, it spins nicely 😊)








4 comments: