Friday 17 April 2020

Sideways slouch slippers

Another great and fun way of stash busting : the Sideways slouch slippers. I found the pattern in my much-used book "Knitted and crocheted slippers" by Alison Howard. This is an easy project from my early days as a knitter, but I still love the design and I'm sure I will make more of these!
As I mainly started this project in order to practise garter stitch, I used some random balls of yarn, without labels or specifications, that had been lying round the house for ages. Holding the yarn double, while guessing the yarn weight, I knitted myself a pair of fun-looking, warm slippers. I recommend this pattern for some easy-going, quick and stash-busting garter stitch knitting!

                                                                                                                                                                 






No comments:

Post a Comment