Thursday 10 January 2019

Rosa Scarf

The minute I saw the photo of this scarf on Ravelry (you can find the free pattern here) I wanted one. I love the simplicity of the rectangle in garter stitch, the snug and also slightly vagabondish style. And now it's finished, I am very happy with it. It was a very boring knit though, rows and rows of garter stitch. The yarn is Pure organic by Veritas  : good quality yarn and I really love the knitted fabric. But I didn't really enjoy working with it, a bit too fluffy for my liking.
The button is a wooden one.




Sooo many rows of garter stitch…



3 comments:

  1. superknap, maar inderdaad...wat een saai werkske....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - I am so bored working on this and I am at 53 inches and have another 10 to go. Do you think I should finish it because it won't wrap around well, or just go with the 53 inches. Just want it to wrap around well like yours. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!
      I think, if you want it to be like mine, you should stick to the pattern, I’m afraid...I know it is very boring... I took this scarf with me as my travelknit and did also a lot of the knitting in front of the tv.
      I hope you can motivate yourself because the scarf is really worth it!
      Enjoy!
      (And please send a picture when finished!)
      Have a nice day!

      Delete