Friday 9 August 2019

When you can't do what you love and when there shall be sunshine after rain

For the last couple of months I have been suffering from severe shoulder and back pain that has been preventing me from doing practically any crafting. So for the past months most of my blogposts have been on work I did earlier. Now that I know I need surgery, which will involve a long rehabilitation period, I wanted to let all you readers know I will sadly be posting less frequently. Luckily I still have some material to write about, so I won't disappear alltogether.
I am full of hope that surgery will bring an end to my pain and to these physical limitations and that in a couple of months I will be able to continue my crafty path. I am so looking forward to that moment. It is hard, as it would be for any crafter, not to be able to spend time in my happy crafty place.
I really very much hope you can all bear with me and keep following my blog. Thanks so much all!


Here is my dear stash... waiting and waiting… wait for me!



And my ongoing projects, protected against light and dust, also waiting, albeit much more patiently than me...!





No comments:

Post a Comment